Baby got cock

|


*I* D. has been an athlete most of his life and has worked in construction for a long time so not only does he have a great body and ass, he also has stamina to last for days.

*II* On average, sex between us, excluding foreplay, lasts for 45 minutes and when we are making up or have gone for more than a week without it, we can go on longer than an hour. Well, he does. I just end up half passed out and squirting all over the place.

*III* At any given time, one spot on our bed is soaking wet and most of our laundry consists of towels. My orgasms do get messy. I sometimes wonder where my body is keeping all the fluid because I have a small bladder.

*IV* D. speaks 5 languages and like me, He can fuck me silly in each one of them and then some.

*V* D. is a sexy, rugged and educated man who's had to work his way up from the bottom. He is also very quiet leading people to think that he is shy. He is just a freak, hiding in (very) plain sight.

*VI* I married a big (200 pounds)baby. D. will give you his life (or anything else you want) if you promise to caress him to sleep. He loves cuddling, kissing, holding hands but mostly, he loves showing others that I am his. He is not afraid of his emotions.

*VII* As a Dom/Sub, I should have married a Sub/Dom. Unfortunately for me, my heart settled on another Dom/Sub. Which I guess makes our sexual encounters newsworthy and our fights fiery.

*VIII* D. is my opposite. he is cool, calm, patient, a thinker and a savior of the day. I am crazy, talkative, impulsive and always the one to bring out the fun at parties. I can talk about pie and make it fun. I can also argue both sides of anything and not get lost. So I guess we compliment each other.

*IX* When it comes to our children, D. is a mother hen. Most of the time, he cares for them better than I do; making me wish he was a stay at home dad. Which brings us to the last point.

*X* I married a workaholic.

Ever wondered what to buy your naughtiest housewife or where you can find Steampunk Jewelry? Then wonder no more. I give you Daniel Proulx www.CatherinetteRings.etsy.com

2 comments:

badbaby69 said...

Very cool I really like the pic. You have a way with words that I like.

Lolita V. said...

BadBaby I love, love, love this pic. I could stare at it all day, except D. would get jealous :p

Post a Comment